CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Benji and His Boys

My children wanted their pictures posted on Emma's site. So, this is my almost 8 yr. old going on 12 yrs., sweaty might I add, boy. Benji is officially his kitty. He picked Jared and Jared picked him to keep for his b-day. Benji sleeps w/Jared every night and loves to give him purrs and head butts!
This is my younger, 4 yr. old son, Jude. And no, his face is not dirty...it's a tatoo which he secretly applied all by himself! How lovely! He is Benji's other boy and so much like Benji, that Emma has to try an keep them both in line! Jared and Jude so love their kitties! Jude placed these Over the Hedge characters on Benji, which gave me an idea! Scroll down...
A posting for Stuff On My Cat (SOMC)!!! A little rearranging...there we go! I did submit it, so be looking for Benji's debut! I hope they post him! Oh, btw, no the purple frog does not belong w/Over the Hedge! It's Jude's night night, Mr. Froggy. He sleeps w/him everynight.

13 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Kat, I've said it before and I'll say it again, your boys are so beautiful! I love that they're already cat men! I will be looking for this pic on SOMC! I like this pic much better than a lot they've been posting lately. BTW, they haven't had any Tom pics lately, I wonder if he's retired from wearing dresses all the time! HAHA!

danielle said...

Your boys are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cats are there to keep them safe. That is what I think anyway. I check SOMC everyday I will be looking for Benji there.

Emma you should put stuff on yourself to get on that site.

Unknown said...

Wonderful boy shots! Very patient Benji!

Zeus said...

Jude and Jared are very handsome human boys! Benji, you are clearly taking care of them. Too bad your human lady pet took advantage of your babysitting, though, by putting all of the toys on you for SOMC!

Ayla said...

And Benji allowed this to happen to him? Hmph. We may have to take his official cat license away from him.

momsbusy said...

even with tatoos they are handsome boys! i love jared's little smile and the look benji is giving the camera. it's good your boys love cats, takes a "real man" to love a creature that is so independant. how does jared feel about older women? ashley is 9. LOL

Hot(M)BC said...

Benji looks so cute with his bean boys! They're all furry cute. I hope Benji gets posted on SOMC for you.
Purrrrrrrrrrs
~~ Boni

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Yes, Benji, I can't believe you allow all the stuff on you! I know you love your boys very much, but remember you are a CAT and above this kind of thing.

Ha, ha, I love you in any case.

Anonymous said...

Emmmm-aaaaaa...where are you? Isn't this your blog? Your mommy's been putting up all kinds of pictures of her cute human kids and cute Benji and even a cute woofie, but no more pictures of you. Are you okay with this?

Rascal said...

Nice to meet your pint size humans, Benji. They look like good guys, even with the tatoos.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

aw......how sweet!

Momma is going to add your bloggy link to ours. Thanks for adding ours to yours....

Patches Lady

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Kat, your boys are so cute. And already cat lovers, how wonderful. And Benji is just reveling in their attention.

Can't wait to see Benji on SOMC, it is a much better picture than most they are posting.

So whose cat is Emma? Kat's Cat?

Emma's Kat said...

ML - Yes! Mine, but of course!! She's my baby girl! She will be 2 next month, btw!