CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cuddling with Sonny

Sonny and his brother Shadow were 2 more fosters that were rescued from behind the same building as Benji and his group! So more than likely, Benji and Sonny were related! Anyway, everyone loved Sonny! But Sonny especially loved Sammie!! And he was the one kitten who Sammie allowed to do anything he pleased to her...Even play king of the mountain on her! Benji loves her to death, but she only tolerates so much of his romancing.I love this picture. Jared was sick in this picture and was watching my younger son, Jude and I playing on the floor. It was like Sonny knew Jared didn't feel well and was trying to comfort him. Then he started falling asleep on Jared's back, so I had to snap a few shots!
Benji also, cuddled a lot with Sonny. I love how their eyes each glowed a different color! Sonny still had those greyish-blue eyes and Benji has golden eyes. This was one of the sweetest pictures ever! Emma and Sonny were napping on Jared's top bunk bed. Emma had her face buried on Sonny's neck and Sonny was laying his head on Emma's feet. Too cute! Make sure you click on the picture to enlarge it for a better look. You can see another adorable picture of Sonny when he first came to us at about 4-5 weeks old, here at TDK.

13 comments:

danielle said...

Those pictures are just so awesome. That is so sweet. What a loving little kitty. And animal family!!!!

Zeus said...

Sonny looks like a real sweet feline. You can tell he has a big heart. It shows through his pictures! :)

momsbusy said...

i have a kitty curser here!!!! how'd you do that kat????????????

sonny looks so sweet on jared's back. love the pic of sonny and emma. she's such a good foster mommy.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Yes, Emma, you are an excellent foster mommy. These pictures are so cute. Just makes me want to cuddle with my fuzzies.

Emma's Kat said...

Shirley - So that's how it works!!! Do you see the little cursor mania box, top left? I always have a different cursor, thanks to them! They have hundreds to chose from. Anyway, I discovered today, that I could copy and paste a special code they have there now to my blogger template. But all I saw was the little box up top of Emma's blog. So I was about to erase it, cause I was like, I don't want just a link to them! But, I see it changes whoever comes to visits cursor. How cool?! Gonna add one to Kat's Cat now!! Fun!

Kukka-Maria said...

Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I'm out of jail and anxious to get familiar with your blog now!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Wonderful pictures. Love the fierce kitty picture at TDK.

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered Emma's blog and really enjoy seeing all the kitty pictures! I especially like the one today with the kitty sleeping on your son's back (sorry I haven't gotten the kitty's names straight yet)...it sure is amazing how kitties know when someone's not feeling good, isn't it? And the Freaky Friday faces from a couple of days back made me laugh! Cute idea! Keep those great pictures coming!!

Emma's Kat said...

Thanks for visiting Pam!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, I've reely enjoyed visiting yer blog and looking at all the kyoot cat fotos. I'm going to tell my outside frend, Rocky the Guttercat abowt yoo becuz he wares a tukseedo too, even tho he livs in the gutter.

Yer frend,
Skeezix the Cat

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

My inside frend Skeezix the wite runt cat told me abowt yer blog, so I came to visit and I'm glad I did. I like seeing other tuxedo cats; I git kinda sik of being surrownded by Simeeze. My sox were dirty this morning. Do yoo ever hav daze ware yoo just go, "I'm gonna pass on the bath today"? That's the way I felt. Maybe it was becuz it was so hot. I don't like hot. THE END - RtGC

Rascal said...

Sonny is a very special kitty with lots of personality just like me. She is lucky to have Emma as a surrogate mom.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »