CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 17, 2006

Emma and Friends

Emma thought everyone might be interested in seeing part of Benji's family! So here above, we have from left to right, Ginger(yes, female & orange!), Aboo and Gideon. Gideon looks like his mother from what we can figure. My brother's wife is the one who found them behind her office building. She thinks she saw their mom and she was a tabby. The pappa was orange/ginger, of course!! Gideon was the most afraid and took the longest to come around. He and Aboo were adopted together. Yeah!
Then, there was Benji! He actually was the fuzziest and started purring at us the second day he was with us!! He was always different! Than his brothers and sisters that is! Now, he did hiss the first day, but quickly came to realize, this was the life! Being in a home and loved and fed! Nothing better than a full belly, nice warm bed to sleep in w/your sibs and love!
And then, Emma, Aboo and Ginger. Aboo I have to say, was her 2nd favorite foster! She was always laying and playing (hey, I'm a poet!) with him. She bathed all of them, but again, Aboo the most! That is Ginger looking at the camera. She was the smallest. Aboo weighed a pound more than Benji & Gideon! I would love to see Aboo today, all grown up! I am trying to get some pix of two of Benji's other sisters, Gracie and Emma! They are both ginger as well.

14 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Good morning! For those who don't know, Emma and I foster for a local no-kill rescue group. We brought Benji and his siblings into the rescue group & fostered them. Benji, we just couldn't let go! There were 9, I think, that we caught and rescued all together. My sister-in-law kept two, which I'll get pictures of someday!!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

OH NO, it's orange tabby overload!!! Must avert my eyes!!! Kat, you know I love the ginger kitties!!! I am so in love with Benji boy and his sibs!!!! These are such good pictures. I love the one with Emma bathing Benji! Thanks for this day of Ginger kitties, both here and at Kat's Cat!

How's your day? You signed off before me last night, did you actually go to bed?! I would be shocked if the answere was yes! LOL!

Emma's Kat said...

I did...after playing w/Solomon! Lol! He is sooooo sweet and affectionate! I'll have to have a talk w/Lloyd tonight about fostering him. :)

Zeus said...

Zeus was part of a large litter as well, and I was lucky enough to meet his mother. They called her "The Flying Nun" because she would constantly flip her ears out to opposite sides, and it would look like the habit. Now that Zeus is older, guess what? He does the same thing!

Very cute pictures!

- Marina, Zeus and Isis' mom

momsbusy said...

benji came from a very handsome/pretty family of kitties. it would be neat to see how they all look now. if you get the pic post it.

Emma's Kat said...

I will definately have pix of two of his sisters. Even if I have to get them myself! They are ginger, just like Benj, but small, not big like Benji. I saw them a few weeks ago and they are hard to tell apart from each other!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Cutie pies! I was 8 months old when I dopted Mom, so no baby pix an no idea bout my kitty mom an sibs :-(

Beans who can foster are great. It must be so hard to gif up the kitties when they've stayed wif you so long.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mommas boy has a ginger girl kitty.

These are just so darling.

Patches Lady

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Kat

They are all so beautiful. I am glad that most of the siblings are nearby. That is so special!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Ah, they are all so cute! It just makes me want to adopt more kitties. But for now I have to be 'sensible" and stick the the 2 I have.

Shaggy and Scout said...

What wonderful pictures! Can't get enough of kittens!! How great of you to foster, wish there were more like you!

Just Ducky said...

Nice to see a girl ginger kittie. Have you joined The Gorgeous Gingers?

http://gingergang.blogspot.com/

Derby

Unknown said...

A very very handsome family! The Human likes gingers even though she always says it's fate that brings us together and color doesn't matter. But we know she steals glances at the ginger kittens when she goes to that place where she buys our food.

Ayla said...

Very cute kitties.