CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Fun

Emma's been tagged by Kismet

Here's the rules:
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
5 Weird Things/Habits About Emma:
  1. Likes to bite mom's pen when I'm writing.
  2. Wags her tail like a dog when she' happy.
  3. At night, when The Husband and I are upstairs getting ready for bed, Emma will start maroewing at the top of her lungs...downstairs mind you, for no apparent reason! When I call her or maroew back at her, she halls booty upstairs and into my lap/onto the computer desk or in bed. Wherever we happen to be.
  4. Likes to watch the toilet flush.
  5. Digs in the bathroom sink.

5 Fuzzez That I'm Tagging It:

  1. Animal Magic's Rincewind & Salem
  2. Gatubelas =^^=
  3. Katnippia's Pounce

10 comments:

danielle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
danielle said...

Sorry bout that. I was saying tagging is fun isn't it?

You two look like you are waiting for the last train to Clarksville. Sooooo cute.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Such a cute picture! I love seeing these kitties!

DEBRA said...

Lucky mine have never shown an interest in the toilet. LOL I could just see them falling in. Still I leave the tid down, so they can't play if they got a wild idea too.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

puttin the bitey on a pen or pencil is a MUST! if they's usin it, i'm bitin it!
Cocoa

Emma's Kat said...

Debra - We also keep our toilet lids down! But she'll put her feet on the lid and watch the water go around until I make her move to close it! :)

Rascal said...

I agree with biting the pen. And the maroewing for no apparent reason. The reason is very apparent to us Cats.

Rats & Cats said...

Sorry I'm late! been away visiting relatives, will get the evil one to do this now ;)

Kismet said...

I bite the pen too! And my Person takes these...fuzzy things...and brushes them on her face in the morning, and I lick those, too. It's good to make friends!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Sunglasses that fit over eyeglasses snowboard backpacks vitamin stress x Buy vicodin line Shag and flokati area rugs buy Camping la isla