CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 14, 2006

Marley Did What?!

Okay, so there's a first for everything! The Husband was eating a nutty buddy the other night and offered some to Marley. I was like, "Lloyd, he's not gonna eat that!". Marley never eats people food, just his crunchies. Never begs at the table like Emma & Benj, just eats his crunchies. He's always been like that. Since he was a wee kitten. Until this other night, when The Husband was eating a nutty buddy and offered a lick to Marley! He sniffed it...
...and took a lick!!! The Husband and I both looked at each other as Marley enjoyed not just one lick but a few good licks of the vanilla icecream! We couldn't believe it!

12 comments:

momsbusy said...

marley knows a good thing when he sniffs it. what could be better than ice cream?!?!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Marley knows ice cream is the bestest treat!

Anonymous said...

You go, Marley. Hey, the ice cream looks good to me too!!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Marley

GUESS what my Momma let me try some cheesecake..wowo is that stuffs good...when you get tired of the ice cream ask for some cheesecake!

*ABBY

Meowers from Missouri said...

yup; marley, you're a furry smart cat! it's my favorite treat. i can hear when our "He" is thinking about getting ice cream from the freezer, and am often already sitting at His chair, waiting when He brings the bowl.

i don't get to share until He's done, but he leaves a lot, and gives me first-lickins before nitro and ed!

--nelson lapurr

Unknown said...

I belive it!! Yummmy! =^^=

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Marley, that looks soooooo good. I think'll have some also. Right now.

Shaggy and Scout said...

I barf when I eat milk or ice cream so I can't have it :( -Scout

Hot(M)BC said...

Ice cream is yummy! No wonder Marley wants to lick it up. There's a pikture of me eating ice cream from a spoon here on our web page we had before we started blogging.
Purrrrs,
Boni

Victor Tabbycat said...

Mmmmm, ice cream... vanilla... mmm.

Anonymous said...

our Lady neffur heard of nutty buddys an so we've neffur had one but anyfing wif vanilla icey cream's gotta be good! ya know what else is good that we jus tried? the teenagers had fet-a-chee-nee that belonged ta sumbuddy named Alfredo - YUM-MEEE!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »