CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 18, 2006

Movie Monday

Emma and Friends


I love this video of Zebby...of course! You just can't resist his sweetness and that fluffy tummy! Which btw, loves to be rubbed! The lady, Darcy who kept him overnight for the weekend and who also loves Zebby to death, has decided to foster him for a week. She has four other kitties of her own. If all goes well and her cats don't act crazy or ugly to Zeb, then she is going to adopt him!!! Yeah! He could not go to a better home! And this way I can visit him too! I so hope her kitties get along okay and she's just afraid her fuzz kids might start peeing on the floor or act aggressively to Zeb. He's a lover not a fighter. Lol! So, cross your fingers, say a prayer, that all will work out and she'll be able to adopt him!

The second clip of video of Emma and Buttons playing was so funny. I wish I had a better camera. One, so the picture wouldn't be so fuzzy and two, so I could take longer than 20 second video clips!

12 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

I forgot to mention, did you notice how contorted Zebby is?! He loves to sleep on his back and a lot of times twists himself like this! To cute and funny looking!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

OH Kat that would be so marvelous if Zebby would find his furever home with Darcy. YOU could still see him and so could we! Purrry Purrry Purrry it all works out for MR.Zebby!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I love this! It's so funny to watch Emma and Buttons play while Zeb just lays there, unconered with what they're doing. I hope it works out with Darcy, too!

Hey, you're getting pretty good with the video thing! I like how you throw cool little things in when you edit.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I love laundry baskets, too ... When I play with Lucky Charmz, I get into the basket, he follows me, then I jump out and try to knock the basket over to trap him. Once, I got him stuck inside and then sat on top of the basket. He was in "kitty jail" and wasn't at all happy about it. I love those laundry baskets.
DaisyMae Maus

Anonymous said...

yesterday was play wif the laundry basket day fur us too. we love that day. you looks furry cute wif the pouncin an the paw pokin!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it would be great if Zebby could find a forever home. I'm hoping it will work out.

Kismet said...

Emma is looking mighty frisky in these videos. I'm likin' it.

momsbusy said...

oh so cute, love how zebby just chills and emma and buttons are playing through and over the basket. one of the best kitty toys ever invented.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Love how cool and calm Zebby is with all the activity going on around him. That's so cute. Hope he gets a 4-ever home, too.

Love the little headline newspaper announcing the next sequence. That's really good, Kat. Impressive editing.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We hope it works out!!!!! What a cute clip of 2 tuxies at play!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well for Zebby.What an adorable video.

World of Animals, Inc said...

As Emma and Buttons play together, Zebby is just showing off that cute fluffy tummy. Thanks for sharing the video. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals