CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday Trio

Hi my sweet boys! When I saw them sitting together I grabbed the camera quick as it is not an everyday occurrence for Marley to sit with any of his housemates. Although if it is to be one of them, it is usually Benji. Marley has been spotted napping within feet of Benji on occasion, as well.

Ok, I knew this wasn't going to last very long, so I was very happy to get the previous picture. In this picture Marley is pretending to look up the stairs and pretending to hear something that interests him. FYI - There was nothing and no one upstairs to catch his attention! He was just politely trying to exit the scene. Lol!

And....he's gone.

11 comments:

momsbusy said...

i think marley is one of my favorites. he is a thinking cat. thinking about how to get away from the flashy box thing! lol

benji is just soooo laid back. he has that "whatever" attitude.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of Marley! You got an awesome shot of the two boys! This would make a great background for your computer!

Zeus said...

If I hadn't known how rare this was, I would say they look like they hang out all the time. They should be like peas and carrots even! Cute pictures!

Rascal said...

Pretending? Hmph. He has serious Cat business up there probably. My guess is that the serious Cat business was getting away from the camera.

Hot(M)BC said...

I agree with Rascal. Serious Cat business. Getting away from the flashy box is always serious Cat business.
~~ Boni

Tigersan said...

Wow... if you just look at the pictures... it looks like a magic act or one of those cats is from bewitched ;)

2 - 2 - 1! Just disappeared!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. They look so sweet together.

Anonymous said...

pssst! Emma! hey - yur momma put up sum furry cute pic-shures of yur brofurs, which is fine an all (in fact, we enjoyed them), but here's the purroblem...TIGER STRIPES ON YUR BACKGROUND! who's tiger striped? not you! we finks Benji's tryin ta take offur. watch out - that "whateffur" look mite be all an act!

Victor Tabbycat said...

It nefur happened. Just ask Marley. Once you find him. Yup, he had an appointment elsewhere. I'm wif Benji. Just mindin my own bizness, hoping to get some attention from my sisfur.

caspersmom said...

What a cute expression on Marley's face in the first pic. "Better get the picture fast cause I'm gettin'" Benji just sitting there taking it all in. Such cute pictures.

World of Animals, Inc said...

They are very sweet together. We are happy that you were able to get at least one photo of them together. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals