CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yep! Dante's back for for a rest and some home time. Can you believe this sweet boy still hasn't been adopted! It unfortunately seems, the older they get the harder to find a home. So many want kittens. Which I totally understand! But...
...if someone would just give this sweet boy a chance! He is so lovey! He is actually laying on the computer desk taking all that I'm writing in. I was giving his sweet tum tum an rub earlier and he was giving me kisses on my hand. I doubt he'd had a good tummy rub up at PetsMart. All though, knowing Darcy, he actually probably did. He's gotten so big too! Well, keep him in your thoughts & purrayers! I know he'll find the right home soon! Darcy's getting ready to write him a new blurb and add one of my pictures of him to the ART site.

10 comments:

Katnippia said...

Aww, kat is he just still to cute for his own good, hehe. I would scoop him up in a minute, but i don't think my hubby would like that. There is a lot of kitty purrayers and lovers go out for you Dante. We hope you find a hope soon.

Sadie said...

He looks furry nice! My Mom said I'm lucky we don't live in Fur-ginia or else she'd bring him to live with us and I'd have to share my toys!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Dante, don't worry, you'll find a good home soon. Personally, I will NEVER get another kitten again. I adore KC, but a kitten is worlds different than a grown up, established, calm (most of the time) cat.

I love his "smile", just tickles me to see it. Remember the photos from the side. He always looks happy.

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Dante. We hope you will find a good home soon! Purrs and Headbutts.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh my! He is handsome! Meowm and I will keep our paws crossed for a good home for him!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Since we have 5 cats right now that's all this ARK can hold. BUT if and when we get another cat it will be an older cat and I am really considering a handicap cat too.

But on another note, Kat where did you get the little kitty pointer? I just love it!

Anonymous said...

aww - hello again Dante! we hope you'll find a good home soon. purrs!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh such a beautiful tuxie he should haf a place of his own wif someone to loves him all up.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We all love the kittens, of course, but grown cats are so wonderful, especially the resues, who seem to understand and know and appreciate their furrever homes.

CalicoMom Toni

World of Animals, Inc said...

Dante is such a beautiful tuxie kitty. He has the most gorgeous little eyes. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals