CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hey Bubbles!


Last week, Bubbles showed us how he enjoyed taking a nap in his cube toy. I, after seeing that post, decided to try the cube again as well. Emma and crew hadn't seemed to care too much about the cube either, so I had folded it up and stored it away. Anyway, now, everyone except 'ole Mooley, love taking snoozes there and playing in it too. Benji loves to run from across the room, full blast and do a somersault into it! And, in case you didn't realize, that's Dante sleeping the afternoon away in the cube toy.

11 comments:

Rascal said...

Actually that looks like a pretty cool cube. And Dante sure has the right idea of what to do with it.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

It's odd isn't it? Things we think that the cats would JUST love they go...ho hum but give them a simply box and they are all over it!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like my cube! But I don't play in it as much as I used to!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hendrix: Dante looks awfully comfy. Maybe I should get a cube.

Mommy: Hendrix, you have 3 cat beds you won't use, you prefer the bed or the couch

Hendrix: But Mooooooooooom, they aren't cool cubes like Emma and Dante haaaaaaaaaaaaaaave

Sadie said...

I wanna cube! I wanna cube! I wanna cube!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Dante sure does look relaxed and happy in that cube.

Great photo.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks so nice and comfy. Yes, Bubbles took a little while to start playing int he cube, but now he loves it. At first he got scared when the cube rolled over, but now he makes if role over on purpose.
We are so glad they are enjoying the cube.
For those cats like Merlin that want a cube, just enter our I lovet the 2 Bs competition. A cube wll be part of the prize.

Just Ducky said...

I likes my cubes, I have four that are all connected into a tunnel.

Emma's Kat said...

Cecelia - that's so funny about Bubbles rolling it over. Dante does the same thing! Dante and Benji like it the most.

Anonymous said...

Ur cube is furry kewl! I want one!!

Tiggy-Tig

World of Animals, Inc said...

Bubbles, we didn't now cubes could be that comfortable. Plus the nice sunshine makes it feel really warm and comfy. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic weekend.
World of Animals