CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 23, 2006

We are thankful for:

Dante is thankful for the comfy cozy kitty blankies sent by wonderful friends! And hopefully he'll soon be thankful for being adopted into his new furrever home!!

Marley is thankful for the Avon boxes I leave empty for him for hiding and napping in!

Sammie is thankful for her kitties!

Emma and Benji are thankful for warm sunny spots and warm napping buddies!


And I, Emma's Kat, am so thankful for so many things! Most importantly, I'm thankful for my beautiful kids, human and fuzz!! And I'm thankful for my family and friends! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day!

9 comments:

Ayla said...

Happy Turkey Day to you all! I love your list of things to be thankful for. :)

momsbusy said...

hope your thanksgiving day is full of good food, loving family and major fun! don't forget to give the fuzzes a "few" extra treats!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy Turkey Day! You gots lots in yur list to be thankful fur.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Happy Thanksgiving to Kat's klan. You've got a lot of blessings in your life, too.

ML

PS: Sammie is too cute. I LOVE her.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! ya got a great bunch of furry an non-furry ones there!

Anonymous said...

Great list.Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

You have much to be thankful for! I'm a little late for T'giving, but Happy Black Friday...

Anita said...

Happy Tahnksgivng Day!! It´s anice celebration.

caspersmom said...

So much to be thankful for. Especially your two handsome boys Kat. First time to see a good picture of Sammie. She is really a cute dog. And of course who could forget those cute kitties displayed here. A great family. Hope you had a great day.