CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 26, 2007


1) Four places I have lived:
  • Behind an office building.

  • At my house.

2) Four things I love to watch:

  • birds

  • squirrels

  • the back of my eyelids

  • my humans
3) Four places I have been outside my home:
  • The office building where I lived behind

  • The v-e-t

  • PetsMart (in my carrier, just for shopping)
4) Four websites I visit daily:
  • Emma's blog

  • The Cat Blogosphere

  • my sweet Kimiko's

  • Missy, KC and Bear's
5) Four of my favorite foods:
  • Temptations!

  • my crunchies

  • table scraps

  • Temptations!
6) Four places I would rather be right now:
  • in my mombean's lap

  • in my boybean's bed w/him

  • climbing the tree outside my window

  • stalking that tasty robin outside my window
7) Four toys I have owned and played with:
  • my fev-ver wand

  • a small rubber bouncy ball

  • foster kittens

  • furry mouses

8) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:

  • Benji boo

  • Kramer

  • Boober

  • Benji boober

9) Regarding Catnip:

  • Woo hoo!

  • Coo coo for catnip!

  • Shhhh, it's a habit I can't kick!

  • Nap time, hehee...Zzzzzzzz

10) Regarding Cat Grass:

  • Although I've only had it once [ahem, mom!], yum, I like it

  • Only had it once, so can't say much more about it

11) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:

  • more Temptations, hehee

  • a new cat tower

  • toys

  • a kitty hammock for my window

12) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and use litterbox:

  • play with Emma

  • stare at the birdies out my fave window

  • sleep on...ooops, umm...chase bubbles!

  • give my mombean love

13) Four things I want to do this summer:

  • avoid the dreaded summer bath!

  • climb my fave tree (mom won't let me though!)

  • stay cool

  • brush up on my jumping skills (they're not so good)

14) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:

  • My little felt angel that I love to carry around (I lost it and I miss it)

  • My fave mitten from my boybean's closet

  • My fave box that I sit on to look out my fave window

  • Can't think of anything else

15) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:

  • Beg for some Temptations

  • Maybe beg for some fishy flakes

  • Take a nap in my mombean's lap

  • Stalk and attack Marley, muahaha!

16) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
a)paper bags b)plastic bags c)boxes d)Other (explain)

  • I'd definately have to say boxes! I love 'em!

17) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:

  • numerous foster kittens/cats

  • Sammie my [ahem] 2nd love

  • That's it!

18) Four furiends I tag to respond:

7 comments:

sammawow-china cat-willow said...

You made a terrific list! Hope you can avoid that summer bath! We've never had a bath but don't think we would like it anyway. China Cat fell in a toilet when she was a kitten and she didn't like it. She ran away from that very fast!

China Cat & Willow

Tara said...

Great list! I especially like the looking "at the back of my eyelids" answer!
Tara

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Good answers, Benji! I've nefur had a baf, but the beans claim I fell in a couple times. I'm sure I was PUSHED. You seem the nice sort of boy who respects his elder cats. I used to chase bubbles... fanks fur playin!

Anita said...

Thanks! I will write my tag soon.

Purrsss...

Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Benji. I also hope you can avoid your bath. Bouncy rubber balls are great fun.

Faz the Cat said...

Hi Benji, thanks for tagging me, go have a look at what I said and who I tagged. FAZ

http://fazakerly.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

My tag is ready!