CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 26, 2007


1) Four places I have lived:
  • Behind an office building.

  • At my house.

2) Four things I love to watch:

  • birds

  • squirrels

  • the back of my eyelids

  • my humans
3) Four places I have been outside my home:
  • The office building where I lived behind

  • The v-e-t

  • PetsMart (in my carrier, just for shopping)
4) Four websites I visit daily:
  • Emma's blog

  • The Cat Blogosphere

  • my sweet Kimiko's

  • Missy, KC and Bear's
5) Four of my favorite foods:
  • Temptations!

  • my crunchies

  • table scraps

  • Temptations!
6) Four places I would rather be right now:
  • in my mombean's lap

  • in my boybean's bed w/him

  • climbing the tree outside my window

  • stalking that tasty robin outside my window
7) Four toys I have owned and played with:
  • my fev-ver wand

  • a small rubber bouncy ball

  • foster kittens

  • furry mouses

8) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:

  • Benji boo

  • Kramer

  • Boober

  • Benji boober

9) Regarding Catnip:

  • Woo hoo!

  • Coo coo for catnip!

  • Shhhh, it's a habit I can't kick!

  • Nap time, hehee...Zzzzzzzz

10) Regarding Cat Grass:

  • Although I've only had it once [ahem, mom!], yum, I like it

  • Only had it once, so can't say much more about it

11) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:

  • more Temptations, hehee

  • a new cat tower

  • toys

  • a kitty hammock for my window

12) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and use litterbox:

  • play with Emma

  • stare at the birdies out my fave window

  • sleep on...ooops, umm...chase bubbles!

  • give my mombean love

13) Four things I want to do this summer:

  • avoid the dreaded summer bath!

  • climb my fave tree (mom won't let me though!)

  • stay cool

  • brush up on my jumping skills (they're not so good)

14) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:

  • My little felt angel that I love to carry around (I lost it and I miss it)

  • My fave mitten from my boybean's closet

  • My fave box that I sit on to look out my fave window

  • Can't think of anything else

15) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:

  • Beg for some Temptations

  • Maybe beg for some fishy flakes

  • Take a nap in my mombean's lap

  • Stalk and attack Marley, muahaha!

16) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
a)paper bags b)plastic bags c)boxes d)Other (explain)

  • I'd definately have to say boxes! I love 'em!

17) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:

  • numerous foster kittens/cats

  • Sammie my [ahem] 2nd love

  • That's it!

18) Four furiends I tag to respond:

8 comments:

sammawow said...

You made a terrific list! Hope you can avoid that summer bath! We've never had a bath but don't think we would like it anyway. China Cat fell in a toilet when she was a kitten and she didn't like it. She ran away from that very fast!

China Cat & Willow

Tara said...

Great list! I especially like the looking "at the back of my eyelids" answer!
Tara

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Good answers, Benji! I've nefur had a baf, but the beans claim I fell in a couple times. I'm sure I was PUSHED. You seem the nice sort of boy who respects his elder cats. I used to chase bubbles... fanks fur playin!

Anita said...

Thanks! I will write my tag soon.

Purrsss...

Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Benji. I also hope you can avoid your bath. Bouncy rubber balls are great fun.

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Benji, thanks for tagging me, go have a look at what I said and who I tagged. FAZ

http://fazakerly.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

My tag is ready!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Benji, we love your answers. We got to know so much about you. The photo of you is just great looks like you were relaxing under the blanket and started to answer these questions. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals