CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

'Scus-zay the construcktshun in deh backgrouns. Meowmie said I look so comfee layin' in thisa sunbeam. So...

...she got a little closr. She luvs mah pink toesies.
Closer...

Woah, too close.
Here's mah toesies, closies up. Aren't my claws nice and sharp and fierce looking? Guess what? Meowmie said I needed a trim. So she chopp-ted them off! Oh well, I's will jus haf to go and sharpen 'em up.


Dis is our NOMS friend Keros (cure-oz). Ross fur short.

Him is a German Shepherd and him's name, Keros, is also German. Him belongs two our meowmie's sisfur who liffes in the sticks (W.VA). Him was much loved and knows lotsa tricks, but he knows them in German. Cool, huh? Well, he needed a new home and my Auntie Gail said she'd love ta have him come liffe with her! Him's furry smart and is getting back in shape now (he's a bit too, uh...fluffy? I no don't know nuffin 'bout that a'course, hehee). Him is furriends wif my auntie's offur woofie, Mitzi. She's a beagle and lotsa fun too!

Happy NOMS Day efurryone!!

8 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You do have cute toesies. Happy NOMS Day to you.

Nomi said...

Those toesies are something else !! Happy NOMS day.

Anonymous said...

You can never be to close to feetsies!

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet mancat! Your toesies are very cutes. I'm sorry i have not been visitng much. My meowmazie has been very busy-ish.
Purrs and snuggles..Siamia

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm squealed at your toes!

Keros looks like a great woofie!

My Littel Island said...

wow her love u toses and we love u face to cute lol come over and see us

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for sharing these amazingly beautiful photos with us. Such a sweet kitty nap in the sunshine. We love your toesies and your little sleeping face. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals

Howard Lowe said...

Thanks for posting thiss