CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 10, 2006

Benji Loves Sammie

Benji's probably gonna be upset I'm posting these pictures, but I think it's sweet!! He is so in love with Sammie! Now, remember, kitties are all Sammie has known with us. We've had Sammie for 7 years in October, and the vet thought she might be 18 mos. old when we got her, so...She really wishes she was a kitty. She loves her kitties! Whenever a foster kitten comes thru, she wants to bathe it and watch over it. She would've been a good momma. She is a good momma even though they're not her own.
I was thinking...Maybe Benji thinks he is a dog or part dog. He does have a dog name, although we didn't name him after Benji the dog. And his ID tag is in the shape of a bone (by accident, I swear!). I thought I'd pushed the button for a small round tag, but somehow managed, I guess, to push the dog bone-shaped tag. Anyway, as you can see in the pic, Sammie sometimes has had enough of Benji's romancing and she'll try an move away. He usually keeps right on lovin' on her!
Oooops! Hi there Benji Boo! It's okay to love on Sammie! She's a good doggie! NObody will make fun of you! You mad at momma?? I love you Benji!

6 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a neat big ol' doggy. How cute she thinks she is a cat.

My Bear is a little mini-poodle who thinks she is a cat too.

Love the pictures of Benji cuddling with Sammie. Checked back on PDJ, the photo of Sammie and the foster, that is really cute.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

OH Benji you are so cute and cuddly! I bet you are a real sweetheart. I think that bone tag you are wearing is very becoming and quite the conversation piece. I bet you think so too. How nice you are so loving to Sammie.

Zeus said...

I think it is adorable how the two of them get along. I have been so worried and concerned about bringing a dog into my house for fear that my kitties would not accept the new animal. This, however, gives me hope!

Love the bone ID too! ;)

-Marina, Zeus and Isis' 'human pet'

Anonymous said...

Iz ok to luv a dogy. we luvs us dogy, Theador E. Bear. He is 6 lbs and finks he is a cat, he even uses ur litter when it iz wet and cold utside.
Zippy, Sadie and Speedy

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Ha,ha. I love the pics of them together. However Benji does look annoyed in the bottom picture. It must be cause of the bone nametag!

Unknown said...

It's ok Benji ... we admire your love and respect for species other than your own. But to have to wear that bone nametag is a bit too much. Maybe your mamma secretly wanted another dog?