CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Emma started romp time today w/Zeblin. Which I was pleased to see...that she was getting along with him good. Zebby disshoveled the blanket again and waited for Emma to make her move. So, she plopped herself down, trying to act all innocent, like she wasn't going to make the first move (to chase, that is!). While Zebby was giving the dare stare-down to Emma...
... Benji was sneaking in for the surprise attack. Unbeknownst (good word, huh!) to Zebby, who was like I said, giving the dare stare to Emma! Attack!!!!!...
...Struggling for position.....Oh! It looks as though Zebby might have Benji pinned!!!...
Yes! He's got Benj pinned! "Uncle? Uncle? Say uncle!! Say it!"

**Make sure to check out Emma's post at Catnip Anonymous! Yes, she just became a member. Maybe it will help her, ya know!?**

12 comments:

danielle said...

They look sooo cute playing together. I bet Benji is just letting Zeb win because they love each other.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Awesome action pictures!
Thanks for the compliment you left! Belly rubbing is always welcome! -Shaggy

Victor Tabbycat said...

What a great story! U shuld write fur the feline sports pages. I lurved Zebby hidin behind the blanket. I can hide behind a small piece of tissue paper, u know.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Zebby has a new field opening up for him...he could be a good wrestler! Love the way Benji wus sneakin up from behind! It is so nice to see efurryone play so well together.

*ABBY

Zeus said...

I love making that move on Isis. I pin her down, and I don't let up. She has to run away for "uncle" to count for something!

momsbusy said...

tag team action! love it when they cheat. did benji wiggle his hinney before he attacked zebby? i love it when they wiggle! it looks so cute.

Emma's Kat said...

Manny - I don't know why it wouldn't let you post! I don't think I've done anything different w/this site. Did you use any html code?? If blogger doesn't support the code you're using it won't let you post. I've had it happen to me before when experimenting w/HTML. Blogger doesn't support much of it.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Great shots Kat! The pics tell the story very well!!!

Hi gang!

Spock said...

OH! I am a member too! I gots a BAD nip problem! If'n you wants some GGGGOOOOOOOODDDD nip, send Momma yore address. She am mine dealer! ::grins::

Rascal said...

Whoa, way to go Cats! I love Cat wrestling. The only bad thing about being an only Cat is nobody to properly play with. (My humans try, but they are often poor substitutes)

Anonymous said...

Benji - that's whacha gets fur sneakin up! you guys looks like you're havin lotsa fun

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I wish Mittens would play with me like that, but whenever I try, she gets all growly and hissy and defensive.

Patches Lady