CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

#1. As Emma looks intently at something in the backyard, I grab my camera! She's crouching and doing the wiggle dance as she continues to stare outside. So I look in the direction of her gaze and snap a picture.


Awwww, it's a little bun bun! Can you see him in the picture!? Click on it to enlarge the picture and see the widdle bunny better.
#2. I'm sitting on the floor, playing with the fuzz kids. It's night time, the human kids are in bed asleep and it's around 10:30pm. Suddenly, Benji and Emma turn their attention to the hallway. Looking and listening....I'm like "what do you guys hear"? So I snap a picture and crawl past the couch so I can see down the hallway and figure out what they are looking at.


Oh, it's just my older son, Jared. Potty break! Dazed and half asleep, I point him back in the direction of his bedroom. All is well...good night!
Zebby update: Today, I will be picking Zebby up and fostering him for a week until my sponsor comes back from vacation. So a vacation for my sponsor Deborah, and a vacation for Zeblin! It'll be a nice visit w/Zebby. Hopefully he'll get adopted soon!

11 comments:

Rascal said...

Emma, Emma, Emma. Bunny rabbits aren't to chase. They are to befriend. Trust me, I know about these things.

danielle said...

Yeah Zebby is coming back!!!! (even if only for a short while)

Bunny's are really fast. Can you catch it?

Tigersan said...

Me wants to play with the bunny. He can be my friend. We can run and hop together. Then, we can eat carrots together. Then, we can sleep together... errr... me mean, sleep at the same time ;)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Emma is so cute! It will be very nice to see Zebby!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Yes, it will be nice to see Zebby again. I really hope he gets adopted soon. He is such a sweetie.

Carolina Cats said...

That bunny looks just like our owtside bunny frend, Bernard! He comes to visit every once in a while and one night I got outside and chased him, but he was soooooo fast!

Buddy

Victor Tabbycat said...

My bunnies are around too. They're mine cuz my woman says so. "Bonnie's Bunnies." Be glad yur boy was wearin a shirt. Mine sleeps in his "tidy whities" and, well, it's not a pretty picture. We're not that kind of web site!

Anonymous said...

we wanna play wif that bunny too!

caspersmom said...

Hey Emma we could have fun chasing that bunny. I could go on one side and you can catch him at the pass. Mom says we can't kill though, it's not nice. But we can have fun, can't we??? Bet your Mom didn't let you out either. Ah, we can dream can't we.

Casper

Shaggy and Scout said...

Holy Moly Jared looked like a spooky ghost child in that picture!
And good job being on the alert with the outdoors wildlife! You can't have them moving into your territory even though they are fun to stalk!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Protonix and actos honda odyssey 1997 Isuzu rodeo taillights kit car thunderbird Oral surgeons who performoral surgery as outpatient status J & l auto & truck sales http://www.blackmen-s-swimsuit-extra-magazine.info Sew-ette battery operated sewing machine japan Commercial insurance companies