CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Foster Fun

Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, but I wanted to have a few to show you today. This is Buttons. He has the adorable half and half nose and he is the sweetest little thing! He was my bed buddy this morning and his brother was in my older son's bed. Buttons is the most afraid of Sammie the woofie. But doing better this morning!

This is Button's brother, Dante. I so love their markings! Dante has a white mustache and another funny marking we'll get to later! Rosie's gonna love it...Lol! Ok, I'll give a hint. Remember they're mostly black and let's just say Dante should've been named Snowball. ;) Anyway, his mustache also doubles as...


...a smile!! Isn't that the coolest!! I'll try an get a better picture this weekend. They will be with us for about 3 weeks as they have done their 4 weeks up at PetsMart and need a break.


This is Dante again being an excellently behaved boy and using the cat scratcher! Hard to believe they didn't get adopted weeks ago! They have to go together per my sponsors request. That's part of why they haven't been adopted yet. Not everyone wants to adopt two at a time. They're too cute though and the sweetest kits! They like Pablo adjusted almost right away to our house! They were however terrified of Sammie, but as I said, better this morning. Dante will walk past Sammie now, but if she 140111111111111111111...sorry that was Buttons! He says, hello! Lol! Anyway, as I was saying, Dante is okay now w/Sammie as long as she doesn't move towards him. They'll realize she' s a good woofie in no time. Dante is this morning hissing and growling at Benji and Emma as well. Buttons on the other hand was playing w/Benji last night and fine w/Emma. ?? It's kinda of alot to adjust to, so they are doing quite well considering they haven't even been here a full day yet000.2! <----Buttons again! Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

His snowballs eh?! LOL!!! Yep, Rosie's gonna love him! I love their markings too! They'll have a good time when they discover that there's no threat too them.

How did it go with Zebby and Pablo? I really hope this time, Zebby will find a home, hopefully with Pablo.

Katnippia said...

They are both adorable. Their markings are are just to cute on their lil faces. Thats neat how Dante has a half smile. I hope they find their home together very soon.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Kat

How do they adjust so well? So quickly? I am just astounded. Well I shouldn't be...you have such great cats.

*ABBY

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

They are such pretty kitties. I love their markings. Hope they enjoy their break from Petsmart and will be adopted soon.

danielle said...

Oh my god they are adorable. I love the smile.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Buttons is definitely a future blogger. Tell him the bestest key to step on is F1. That's my favoritest. Dependin on what Mom's doin, all kinds of interestink things show up.

Such cute tuxies! How old are they? Mom's firstest cat was a tuxie wif a bootiful moustache and beard. He's in our Flickr pictors.

Good luck to bof Buttons an Dante!

Anonymous said...

whoa - Victor's right! F1 is really cool. we didn't know it did stuff like that (we had ta poke it a couple times an check it out)

you guys were stuck at PetSmart fur 4 weeks wifout finding a home? what's wrong wif people? can't they see how cute you is?

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh how can anyone not take them together?!?! I adopted Scooby & Shaggy together--they are brothers from the same litter and though the owner was willin got break them up as a last resort she preferred them to be together. They were 2 days from Shaggy being adopted and Scooby going to the Humane Society when I said "no way...I'll take them both". Two aren't any harder than one and they keep themselves happy. You are a kitties blessing with your foster work!

Tigersan said...

Snowballs? Hmm, me hasn't ever seen snow, so me have no idea what you mean ;). Me do like, and am jealous, of that nice mustache! Me thinks their names should be "cute and cuter" ;)

Rascal said...

Dante is a very handsome, sohpistocated looking Cat. And I know all about that hissing and growling stuff. Too bad it doesn't work.

Kitty Cats Corner said...

What a sweetheart of a boy. Very handsome cat!

Purrs - Your furrends over @ the Kitty Cats Corner