CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Well, nothing too exciting going on today. I swear, Emma & Benji posed for another "we're gonna prove mommie wrong" photo! I said awhile ago, that they never lay and cuddle together. And look at them! They're always laying together on the upstairs couch too! I know, I know, this photo is a little....risque?! Lol! They kinda look like the lights were turned on and they got busted making out! Anyway, not much going on....Oh, ...
...Marley did get a new collar! His old one was worn and, well...old! And in this picture, he was all like " Mom, you wanna get a picture of my new collar. Ok, why?!" So, my oldest son, Marley's & Benji's boy picked this new collar out for him.
A blue camouflage collar with a blue bell . I think it looks quite nice on him. Jared says no other kitty will have a camouflage collar like Marley's. So, if Marley slips outside, as he often does, and we can't find him for some reason...We can say "hey, has anybody seen a white kitty w/a blue camouflage collar on?"! Smart thinking, huh!? Btw, will definatley keep everyone posted on Zebby. Hopefully I might be able to be there when he is adopted and take pix to post, so you all can see.

8 comments:

danielle said...

Marley,
What a beautiful collar. My Spot has a harley davidson collar. I like the blue camo though. You have to watch out for mom. She will keep catching you in compromising positions. You don't want her to know the truth do you?

The Crew said...

Marley...you look exceptionally handsome in that striking blue collar. Very manly!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That was a sweet picture of Emma and Benji. I rarely find my cats snugglin together. Even the ones that like each other! LOL Marley you're looking mighty nice in that new collar!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Yea, I think it is better not to imagine what Emma and Benji were up to.
Oh, Marley what a cool collar you have.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

That is a very smart looking collar!

Patches Lady

Zeus said...

That collar is rugged and sophisticated! Just like you! :)

Rascal said...

Whoa, Marley, you look good in that collar Dude. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Laser eye surgery for reading Jobs in post falls idaho Order ionamin visit your doctor on line registrar office contact Everyone internet service provider Custom+cornea+lasik+posters http://www.nomogram-for-treating-post-rk-patients-with-lasik.info/Lasik-pittsburgh.html recovery from cataract surgery