CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday Trio: Dante

My sweet Dante boy! Dante and Buttons will be going back to PetsMart today. They will be missed, but this time they will find their furrever home! My sponsor is allowing them to be adopted separetely as I think this is best for them. They are so independent of each other, and although it would be great for them to go together, they will be just fine apart. They are each such sweet little boys and full of character and love.

So, wish them luck as they once again are up for adoption at PetsMart. I pray they find their furrever homes quickly. Zebby will also be going up for the groups weekend adopt-a-thon. He will go up to PetsMart during the day Saturday & Sunday and spend the night w/Deborah (my sponsor) and then come home w/me Sunday night. I too pray he finds his furrever home maybe this weekend. The longer he stays the harder it will be to see him go. But it is what must be. Good luck sweet boys!

10 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I think you're right, if they're that independent of each other, then having them go seperately will probably increase their chances of finding homes. As for Zebby, there has just got to be that someone special out there for him. I'm sorry if I don't sound real positive but I really want to see him placed in a good home. He's such a wonderful cat! Alan told me ABSOLUTELY no more cats. Well, considering we had to find a home for Simon because of Alan's Asthma, I guess I understand. We're hoping that Oscar won't have to go. We've had him for 8 years, Alan can keep adjusting.

Sorry, didn't mean to make this about me. I wish the boys good luck and much love. The WILL find their furrever homes!!!

Emma's Kat said...

Kim - Don't appologize! It tied into Zebby. I know there is someone special for Zebby out there. I just pray they come along sooner rather than later! For his sake and mine. But at least he doesn't have to go and stay up at PetsMart. The only reason he is staying w/my sponsor Friday & Saturday night is because we are going camping Friday night and then since we have church Sunday morning she'll keep him Sat. night so she can take him up first thing Sunday morning. Anyway! I hate that he will have to stay in a strange house w/lots of kitties he doesn't know, but...what can you do? ML! Don't answer that! Lol! ;)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Well, all the pests...er, pets here have their paws crossed for good luck. Those are some beautiful cats. Will be so glad to know Zebby finally gets his furr-ever home, he's sure worked hard for it.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Such furry special boys. My paws are crossed for them to find their furever parents this weekend.

caspersmom said...

Dante is quite the handsome boy. I'm sure he will be adopted soon. Best of luck to Buttons and Zebby too. Kat, have fun on your camp out.

Victor Tabbycat said...

The doption fair should be easier fur Zebby than stayin at PetSmart all the time, cept fur the noise. That's how I found Mom, and I was 8 months old. Good luck to yur boys. Tell them I said to keep an eye out fur that speshul sumone an when you find them, be aggressive for their attention. I grabbed Mom thru my cage, looked into her eyes, and purred, "You're the one." Good luck, sweet boys.

Anonymous said...

Boys, get yur claws ready an snag sumbuddy when they walk by. Victor is furry smart!

Anonymous said...

Good luck guys. Hope you find your forever homes.

Rascal said...

Everykitty needs a furrever home. I am fortunate that I've always had one. But after hearing Catzee's story, I know that not all Cats are so lucky. Dante is very handsome and has an expressive face. I hope he and the others find their furrever homes soon.

World of Animals, Inc said...

They are two handsome tuxie boys. They will have no problem with finding a forever home. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals