CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 23, 2006





~Email updates from Darcy:

10/20:
Loud snoring woke me up last night. It was so loud I was concerned that something was wrong with my husband, Brooks (he rarely snores). Then I noticed Zeb laying between us, on his back, with his legs straight up in the air. And, the snoring was coming from HIM!!! It was a hoot. I couldn't believe it. I made sure I was wide awake and then could hardly control myself from laughing aloud. He was so adorable. I couldn't believe it was from a cat!!!

Zebby is doing great. I even think he is smiling sometimes. He seems to be making himself at home. He sometimes lays in a doorway blocking the way so any cat that wants through has to step over him. I think it is his way of making them interact with him. None of my cats have ever been aggressive to him and (of course) he has never been aggressive to them. Cosmo and Halle still hiss at him sometimes, but they are all talk.

10/22:
Brooks and I were sitting in our living room for just a moment, then we noticed Zeb and Nicole looked like they wanted to play. We both froze. Zeb and Nicole continued to chase each other, hide behind the sofa, jump through a play tunnel and continue to play for several minutes. It was so awesome. We both had tears in our eyes. I wanted to jump up and get the camera but I was afraid to move for fear that I would ruin their moment. I have never seen my cats play like that together. Zebby is breaking them down. He is the best thing that ever happened to them. I swear it looks like he is smiling sometimes. I took these pictures after they finished playing. Zeb was worn out in one of the pictures and I took one of Nicole and Zeb, the pic doesn't show them playing but I wanted to get them in a pic together to remember the moment.


Take care, Darcy.

It's so great to know that it was really NOT meant for Zeb to stay with me. He is in his furrever home and I truly believe he was destined for Darcy's home. Like I've said before, everything happens for a reason! Right!?

15 comments:

Rascal said...

Excellent pictures and excellent story! Furry happy for Zeb and his new family.

Anonymous said...

Email from Dannielle:

I just read Emma's blog and started to cry. I am so happy for Zebby!! You are right he is in the perfect forever home. I am so glad that this worked out the way it did.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so glad for Zebby. I justt love him, and I'm so glad he found a good forever home. Kisses and headbutts Zeb.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

This is really great. Zebby seemed so happy with you, Kat and it was so sad at the time while he was waiting to find his furever home. Now that he has found such happiness with his new family well it fills my heart with great joy. You're right everything happens for a reason. I am also so glad that you can continue to update on Zebby. He is one cool poodin!

OH I love your new template. The hot pink looks especially good next to Emma's pictures. Just love it.

Anonymous said...

he's so fluffy cute - we're happy he's got a good home an is teachin' the other kitties how ta haf a good time

Anita said...

I snore too! Muhahahaha! But you don´t say nobody... =^¬¬^=

Thanks for visit my blog and your comments. I like it.

Purrrrsssssssss!

Anonymous said...

awww this made me cry too but in a good way. i'm so happy for Zebby too and for the other kitties for accepting him as well. i have a few snorers here too. it's so cute!

ps i like the new template too.

alohahelper said...

Ohhh, Zebby looks so happy in his forever home! I'm so glad that he's settling in. And it's so funny that he snores!
Linda

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

This new format is so pretty for Emma's blog. Love it. Enjoy coming here just to see it.

Zebby. Oh, I am so glad now he went to his new, wonderful home. I also thought he was destined to join Kat's family, but apparently not. I am so happy for him and his new forever family. He certainly deserves the great home he has now.

momsbusy said...

yeah for zebby! he is bringing smiles to everyone.

i like the new template.

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh good, blogger will let me comment now. Phew! It was being pesky earlier!

I am SO thrilled that Zebby's got such a great forever home. That's just a wonderful thing to hear about. It's a real picker-upper, especially for a Monday!

You folks who foster are absolutely wonderful too. I wish I could do it, but no room at all to do so, and really, I'm not sure I could handle it anyway. I can just see me ending up with 4,000 cats owning me, or dying inside when they go on to their forever homes. Kudos to all of you who do it!

~~ Robyn

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! And where did you get the paw cursor???

Emma's Kat said...

Beau - I got this cursor from www.mbif.net . They have some other cool things there too, like backgrounds and graphics!

Meowers from Missouri said...

we LOVE it when a plan comes together!!

the meowers

World of Animals, Inc said...

Zebby, you look so wonderful in your forever home. We hope you are getting all the treats and toys that you want. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals