CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday Trio

Great news! Buttons is going to his new home and family Wednesday night! He will have his own bean girl and finally be out of PetsMart! I'm so happy for him! Now Dante needs to find his furrever home! If he isn't adopted in about a week and a half, he will come back to me again. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers, that he will get adopted before then, so that he doesn't have to go back and forth again!
Now, on to Zebby. Here is the email I received from his new furrever mommie!! It's official now! Here's the email:

Kat, I am turning in the adoption paperwork for Zeblin this afternoon while I am working at Petsmart. I can't let him go. He is such a great boy. We are still struggling with my other cats but things get better day by day. And, last night was only Zebs 4th night where he could sleep anywhere in the house. I think allowing him to be totally in the house is helping to make my cats realize he is here forever and Zeb doesn't seem as anxious. We still have hissing and growling but never anything physical. Last night was really quiet, I think everyone was really tired and needed to sleep. It was a good thing. I don't know if I told you but Zeb wanted to sleep in bed (the first couple of nights in the house) and so does my male cat Cosmo. So when Zeb jumped in bed (2 nights ago) Cosmo didn't budge but growled most of the night. I put a cat bed between them to set up a barrier (hoping it would help) and that is how we slept most of the night that night. I was exhausted the next day, but the event was a hoot. Zeb is here forever. I will take pictures once things settle down. Take care, hope things are going well for you. Darcy.


Well, it's been lazy dayz for Emma here lately. With no fosters to play with. I'm sure that will change soon!

12 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

That's so great about Zebs and Buttons! I just know that Dante' will find his new home soon. Emma looks bushed in this picutre. It looks like she's saying, "Whew, I need a break from all the chaos of having kittens here all the time?" Well Emma, my love, it looks like you're going to get your break. Enjoy your nap darling.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

It is good news about Zebby and I hope we can continue to have updates on him. I am so glad he is happy in his new furever home. IT is also great news about Buttons. Now it's Dante's turn. Well we will keep our paws crossed for good luck.

Pretty girl -- Emma you are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's great news about Buttons and Zebby. Now we are hoping Dante will also find his forever home soon.

Anonymous said...

new homes fur purries! YAY!

momsbusy said...

great news about zebby and buttons! dante's turn is coming. emma sure leads an exhausting life.must be tough keeping up with all the foster kitties.

caspersmom said...

Emma it's so nice of you to let your Mom bring in foster kitties until they find forever homes. Was wondering if Benji and Marley is as nice as you about that? So happy Darcy give Zebby a forever home. Mom thinks he is cute. So glad Buttons made it with a new home. Dante, your next.

Casper

Emma's Kat said...

Casper, Yes...Benji and Marley are great about new fosters too! Benji is just as welcoming to them as Emma. Sometimes more so than her! Marley is such a layed back mellow kitty, and he just kinda ignores them. He may touch noses, smell them and then just goes on his merry way! I love my kitties! ;)

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

emma... you iz purrty...

i wikes tuxedo kittiez cuz i iz 1.

bye bye.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

mommie wikes ta take in strays... datz how i founded her.

i goez ta hur frindz housie and dey callz mommie.

and now I gotz home and a lappie ta sleep in. ize happi bout dat fosters finded homes, but emma getz new frindiez soon.

bye bye.

Tigersan said...

That is great news! Ohh, Emma, you look beat! Enjoy the quite time while you can ;)

Fat Eric said...

Yay! Very glad to hear the good news about Buttons and Zebby. Hope Dante gets adopted soon. I spent time in a cat sanctuary before I found my furrever home and I know it is not fun with the uncertainty and stuff.

World of Animals, Inc said...

This is such great news for these kitties to find forever homes. We love that name Buttons. Thanks for sharing the pawsome news. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals