CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 07, 2007

Email from Darcy:

Zeb is doing well, he has continued to calm down and not eat so much because of stress. He is still overweight but I don't see him chowing in the food bowls as much as I use to. And, he doesn't seem to be as nervous about things or as needy to be at my side every moment. We have problems keeping the mats under control on his back. We've got a ton of grooming tools, you name it, we got it. So, we just have to work on him ever other day or so and I try to brush him every day. He gets mad at us when we work on his mats but when we are done he goes back to his normal self. The pics I've attached aren't the best but I thought you'd enjoy an update. Zeb takes better pics when he is sleeping, he just doesn't stay still when I am with the camera.

A jewelry artist I know in Norfolk had a cat made out of wool in her studio. I noticed it and asked if the person who made it could make me a Zeblin. So, a Zeblin was made and I had her put on a necklace. It turned out wonderful. When I brought it home to take a pic of it, Cosmo had to get into the picture. I also sent you that pic. I thought it was funny.

I hope all is well with you. Take care, Darcy.





12 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm loves that necklace!!! She says she needs one with me and one with China!

Unknown said...

His fur looks very nice and neat!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hello, gorgeous Zebby, so good to see an update on you.
What is that lovely piece of furniture you have, KC is jumping up and down whining "i's wants one, i's wants one". Looks like a lot of fun.
ML
pee ess: Have you tried the "furmminator" from PetSmart? Deb (Taylor CatSSSSS) got one and said it is incredible. I've been trying to find one in our area, but they are continually sold out.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I just noticed that necklace, that is gorgeous. Now I'm jumping up and down and whining "i's wants one", hee hee.
ML

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo is not fat, yoos a fluffmonster!

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, you are floofy, we love your furs. The necklace is very pretty!

Lux said...

What a unique necklace. I'm also enjoying the view of that ramp.

But beautiful furs! All white & black & floofy!

Anonymous said...

Very cool necklace :)

Parker said...

Mommy wants a necklace and I want that funiture!

The Cat Realm said...

That necklace looks adorable! Very sweet pictures.
Thank you for your support and the remembrances! I am back - with a hangover - too many niptinis - it is still hard, so I need some help sometimes...
Your friend Karl

Anonymous said...

http://gallery.menalto.com/node/71288

Emma Watson nude

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the wonderful share. The necklace looks so beautiful. They did an amazing job. That cat tree is really cool looking. The long walkway going to the top. You are really high up there. Have fun and have a great day.
World of Animals