CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 06, 2006

This is the kitties blanket upstairs. It is an old, probably antique quilt, with the ugliest color combination ever! Anyway, it's usually folded in a nice big square and is a palet that all the kitties and Sammie like to lay on, sunbathe on, etc! So, yesterday morning, Zebby decided to attack it, as he was in a very frisky mood, and he totally disshoveled the nicely folded blanket.
Then I continued with my morning computer stuff. Posting on Kat's Cat and here and doing my rounds online. Jared, my older son (7 yrs. old) came up, as he had just woke up, and he asked where Zebby was. I told him he was just there playing/attacking the blanket. And to check underneath the blanket.
Peekaboo Zebby!!

13 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Good morning all! He was so cute playing under there. Of course, when Jared came up, I knew where Zebby was, but I hadn't initially seen him go under the blanket. So, I too had turned around before Jared, and was like "Where's Zebby?"! Then I saw the blanket move! He's so silly! Btw, for anyone who doesn't know, Zebby is my foster kitty.

Emma's Kat said...

Is anyone participating in Secret Paws?? Check out my post there! You can get there thru Kat's Cat under the links there.

danielle said...

I am thinking about it. That is too funny him under the blanket. He's sooooo cute.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

He's so cute and sweet!! I wish more than anything that I could adopt him! Not sure about doing Secret Paws yet, still looking into it.

Hello Zebby, I see you! LOL!

Spock said...

Cute wittle Zebby!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Zebby

YOU know how to play there buddy!

*ABBY

Zeus said...

Zebby looks so adorable underneath the blanket. He's a better kitty than me since I scramble to get out from under the blankets or comforters.

Victor Tabbycat said...

That's a fun game. We call it blanket monster.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

I just love the peekaboo Zebby picture. So cute.

Emma's Kat said...

That stinks Karen C. Zeus excuse is a great blog. He goes on all kinds of adventures and travels to visit w/his kitty friends. Phil takes him and he has clues to open and follow! It's a really cool site!

Rascal said...

I wanna play! I wanna play!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Doesn't Zebby have the cutest face. Love the photo of him peeking out. His markings are unique, just love that face.

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

nice posting keep blogging,....
i am very new in blogging, please and kindly visit my blog,..
thanks a lot...