CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Fun

Emma's been tagged by Kismet

Here's the rules:
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
5 Weird Things/Habits About Emma:
  1. Likes to bite mom's pen when I'm writing.
  2. Wags her tail like a dog when she' happy.
  3. At night, when The Husband and I are upstairs getting ready for bed, Emma will start maroewing at the top of her lungs...downstairs mind you, for no apparent reason! When I call her or maroew back at her, she halls booty upstairs and into my lap/onto the computer desk or in bed. Wherever we happen to be.
  4. Likes to watch the toilet flush.
  5. Digs in the bathroom sink.

5 Fuzzez That I'm Tagging It:

  1. Animal Magic's Rincewind & Salem
  2. Gatubelas =^^=
  3. Katnippia's Pounce

8 comments:

danielle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
danielle said...

Sorry bout that. I was saying tagging is fun isn't it?

You two look like you are waiting for the last train to Clarksville. Sooooo cute.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Lucky mine have never shown an interest in the toilet. LOL I could just see them falling in. Still I leave the tid down, so they can't play if they got a wild idea too.

Anonymous said...

puttin the bitey on a pen or pencil is a MUST! if they's usin it, i'm bitin it!
Cocoa

Emma's Kat said...

Debra - We also keep our toilet lids down! But she'll put her feet on the lid and watch the water go around until I make her move to close it! :)

Rascal said...

I agree with biting the pen. And the maroewing for no apparent reason. The reason is very apparent to us Cats.

Kismet said...

I bite the pen too! And my Person takes these...fuzzy things...and brushes them on her face in the morning, and I lick those, too. It's good to make friends!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Sunglasses that fit over eyeglasses snowboard backpacks vitamin stress x Buy vicodin line Shag and flokati area rugs buy Camping la isla