CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday 13


This idea I actually discovered on Zeus's site as many of you may have seen. I wish I had time to follow precedure and link to others participating in the Thursday 13, but I just don't have the extra time to do so. So, check out the link to Thursday 13 and enjoy,

Thirteen of Emma's Fave Things:


  1. paper balls
  2. neck scritches
  3. drinking from the faucet
  4. sitting in mommie's lap
  5. Friskie's Temptation treats
  6. catching bugs
  7. cat naps
  8. Benji
  9. ear rubs
  10. sun bathing
  11. crunchies
  12. taking care of foster kittens
  13. more paper balls

What are some of your fave things?

5 comments:

danielle said...

Cool I will have to check it out. You know Emma we have some of the same interests. Like numbers 1, 2 and 3.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Kat

Abby has many of the same favorites as Emma, except taking in other cats. She is very possessive of me and she "protects" me from all the other cats.

Kismet said...

I tagged you in my latest blog entry!!!! Come see!

Anonymous said...

did sumbuddy say TEMPTATIONS treatsies? YUM-MEE!

Rascal said...

I like this Thursday 13 stuff. In the mean time I'm tagging you too! Come by my blog and see what to do.