CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tum Tums

Today Emma wanted to post this adorable picture of Zebby showing his tum tum. So here he is showing his sweet fluffy tum!
I dug in my pictures file and found this cute picture of Emma's little baby tum! Awwwww! Check out the curled up back paws!!! So sweet!
And Benji as always loves to show his tummie. This is one of my fave pix of him!
Sammie really wanted to be included in today's tum tum pictures, so here is her big 'ole tum tum that could seriously use a brush! I love you Sammie, but somehow your tum is just not as sweet and cute as your fuzz sibling's! I guess it's cute for a woofie though!

9 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

uh oh, now our mommy is gonna want to belly kiss us all day.

Katnippia said...

Aww, such cute kitty tummies.i hope they all like tummy rubs.

I have got to get some kitty tummy shots.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

All these good tummies need scritching!

Anonymous said...

our Lady wants ta put her face in the Zebby fluff - she's a nut fur that kinda fing

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Yea, I also love Zebby. Hopes she finds a happy forever-home soon.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yep! Those bellies are asking for kisses!!!

Just Ducky said...

Emma, you call whisker humps, FB's. So what does FB stand for? huh?

Tigersan said...

Hmmmm... me don't know...
those kitty's do make it look much more cute ;)

Emma's Kat said...

Derby - FB simply stands for facial bosom...lol. Ok, so Rosie, our DOF UK (director of fuzz United Kingdom) invented this term for whisker pouches, whisker humps...FB's! You can find a dictionary of terms I use here and at Kat's Cat, at my Kat's Cat of the Day site under Special Links: KatSpeak. Hope you're not too confused!