CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bear has tagged Sammie!





1) 4 places I lived:

-With my mom when I was born.

-With mean people that dumped me on a strange road (in W.VA)

-With my Auntie Gail (my mombean's sister in W.VA)

-With the bestest bean parent's ever in my home now.



2) 4 things I love to watch:

-Whatever my dadbean is doing

-My kitties playing

-Squirrels outside

- Birds outside



3) 4 places I have been outside home:

-My backyard

-My frontyard

-A few houses down at my boyfriend's Rusty & D-O-G (Deeg for short)

- Mt. Trashmore for walks



4) 4 websites I visit daily:

-Tiger's Log

-Missy, KC & Bear

-The Cat Blogosphere

-Pumpkin's World



5) 4 favorite foods:

-Anything the humans are eating

-Cat food

-Temptations

- Kitty treats...uh, you don't ask and I won't tell. Mommy says it's gross.



6) 4 places I would rather be:

-Down at Rusty and Deeg's house

-Mt. Trashmore

-Visiting my Aunt Gail in W.VA

- Wherever my dadbean is



7) 4 toys I have owned and played with:

-A pink stuffed (well, was stuffed) bear

-A red bone shaped stuffed toy w/a squeaker

-A purple rubber bone with rope on each end (I chewed it in half and was eating it,

so mom threw it away)

- A mulit-colored round stuffed toy with a squeaker (I love squeakers!)



8) 4 nicknames my family like to call me:

-Samma Lamma

-Sammie girl

-Sammie out!

-Samma girl



9) Regarding Catnip:

-I eat it just because my kitties are eating it.



10) Regarding Cat Grass:

-Never tried it. I like grass outside and Benji likes it, so I'd probably like
it.



11) First 4 I'd buy after winning lottery:

-A bigger food bowl. Maybe mom would put more in it.

-A big juicy bone to chew on.

-More toys

-All the cat food I could eat (although mom probably wouldn't let me eat it)



12) 4 things I do besides eat, sleep, litterbox:

-Play with my dadbean

-Talk to my neighbor friend Fergus (his mommy won't let him play w/me anymore)

-Chase the kitties (they don't like it though. I'm just trying to play though)

-Lick and give lots of love to my dadbean



13) 4 things I want to do this summer:

-Chase the squirrels as they try to cross our back fence

-Play with Rusty & Deeg

-Play with Simba across the street

-Go to Mt. Trashmore to walk



14) My 4 most prized possessions with limited value:

-All my toys

-??



15) What I’ll do before tomorrow is over:

-Take a couple of naps

-Eat

-Try to sneak in the laundry room (where the litterbox is) and sneak me

some kitty treats

-Love on my dadbean



16) Favorite place to hide and play?

-Why would I hide?

-I like to play anywhere, anytime!



17) 4 other "pets" your staff have kept:

-Chaucer (a deaf kitty)

-Danny Boy

-A stray puppy (only for a few days)

-Sonny, my favorite foster kitten (I miss him)



18) 4 furiends I tag to respond:

-Pluto from Pumpkin's World

-Pepper from Artsy Catsy

-Sophie from Kismet's

-Oreo from The Facinating Life of
Me

8 comments:

Karen Jo said...

It's great to learn about you, Sammie. It's a shame that the kitties don't like to play the chase game with you. I lived with a cat and dog once who loved to chase each other all over the apartment. Have you tried letting the kitties chase you?

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Sammie! I's glad this meme is taggin sum woofies. I's learnin lots more bout you. You like squeaky toys? I gots toys wif bells, but no squeaks. I chase Bonnie, but she purrtensds not to like it eifur. Is there a doggy catnip we could ask bout instead? Fanks fur playin!

Anonymous said...

ooooo kitty treats. I likes those kind of kitty treats too.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Gee Sammie, you don't love your Dadbean at all do you?! LOL!
I love your picture!

Pumpkin said...

Hi, Sammie! I'z honored that mine blog iz one that yu bizit efurryday. I'll tell Pluto he wuz tagged but Momma needs to let him inside the patio so that I can interview him fur the meme. It will giff me a chance to get to know him better too!

Tara said...

I love the fact you check the cat blogosphere! And I don't want to know about those kitty treats....Tara

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Bear said...

Nice post. Glad we're gettin the word out about us cat-lovin woofies. 'course, i'm more cat than woofie, i just know it.

pr..prr..grrrrrrrrr
Bear (i still can't purr)

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks, Sammie. We are so happy to get to know everything about you here. We love the nickname Sammie girl. Looks like you and dadbean have a great time together. Hope you are having a great week. Have fun.
World of Animals