CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Ok, everyone knows the rules, right?! If you don't, scroll down and read under Emma's meme. I Benji am first, with his 7 random facts about my cute little self:






  1. Mom's always pickin' my nose. She says I have a boogy nose!


  2. I do not like my nails clipped, even though my mommie has been doing it since I was 5 weeks old. I sometimes even hiss at her. I don't know why it scares me, but it does.


  3. I'm in love with a woofie. Sammie is my girl, hehee.


  4. I was born into a ferral colony behind some office buildings. The scary boy caught me and I wasn't happy then, but I sure am happy I was caught now! I love my family! Lots!


  5. I am a very affectionate boy! 'Specially to my Sammie and my mombean and boybeans and...Ok, you get the idea!


  6. I love to paddle in my water bowl and then lick the water off my paw. Mom had to get a bigger bowl and ceramic too, so's that I couldn't dump the whole thing anymore.


  7. I love to play with bubbles!






Ok, so I'm next. Big woop.





  1. I love to be brushed! Although mom has a hard time acause I won't sit still it feels sooo good!


  2. I have to have a clean potty box. If it's not clean enough...you guessed it! I will poo on the floor. Wouldn't you?!


  3. I'm not afraid of the vacuum monster like Benji is! I'm super brave!


  4. I was a super scrawny kitten, but know I'm a big 18.8lb. hunk of mancat. Of course, mom says I need to lose a little.


  5. I may be big, but I'm an excellent jumper!


  6. And I may be an independent mancat, but I am not afraid to give my mombean kisses/licks on her hand to show her that I love her so!


  7. Mom doesn't know this, but I have an outdoor girlfriend! I go out (supervised, mostly,hehee) on my tether and my girlfriend, this cute petite grey girl, has been sneaking over to say hi. Yesterday we kissted...::blushes:: Hey, Oscar! When you comin' over!?




Oh, yeah...ok, I'm done!






Oh, goody! It's finally my turn. I'm always last, but here goes:





  1. I have 3 boyfriends, Simba, Rusty and Deeg! My oldest boyfriend Deeg went to the Bridge a couple weeks ago. He was getting pretty old. His name was D-O-G, but we just called him Deeg and I miss him.




  2. I was dumped on my mombean's sister's road way out in the sticks, as mom would say. My auntie Gail lives in W.VA and I traveled all the way home to VA and life is great!




  3. I love Benji although I don't always show it. He's so smothering sometimes! Just like a boy! Right girls!?




  4. I love my dadbean the mostest in the world!




  5. I sometimes indulge in "kitty snacks" as my mombean calls them. She told me not to get into details, so I'll just let you figure out what "kitty snacks" are. Mommy says "yucka", but hey, I think they're yummy...Ok, fine mom, I'll stop.




  6. I'm a good protector of my boybeans. I would never let anyone hurt them! And I'm so excited, 'cause my mombean is going to have another bean for me to protect in October!




  7. I love to lick my dadbean's feet when he comes home from working all day! Again, mom says "yucka", but hey, they need cleaning!

16 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great lists! :) I enjoyed learning more about each of you. :) Thanks for sharing!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Benji, you are so like me and Donny...we must have been family before! ;)

Marley, you are very cute, I don't think you need to lose any weight!

Hi Sammie!

Katnippia said...

I finks those are wonderful list about each of you.
Umm..Marley..umm..don't yah think you should tell Sia that...ummm you are kind seeing someone else...Shamy, Sia's big brother

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

DUH Marley, did you forget that Shamy reads Emma's blog?! Not to bright! I'm gonna have to talk to you about that! LOL! And I'll be over later today. Duncanbean has a game today so everyone will be gone.

Benji and Sammy, you know that I love you! You are all such great cousins, even if it's just cyber cousins. These were great lists! Ems, you smell! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo guys sound like yoo haf a grate fambly and reely like eech other. Oh, we useta haf a little doggie that loved "kitty snacks" too. He made mom gag-lol. He effun tried to get old Punkin in trubbul by leefing dem in da hall, mom wuzzent fooled, dey hadded litter on dem. Dumb dog.

Ann M & the Kitties said...

Wow, we feel like we know you all so much better now. Our woofie Captain likes 'kitty snacks' too. Mom yells at him even though he can't hear her.
Tocchet, Lemieux and Ariel

Anonymous said...

Ah yeah, we call those "kitty snacks" "kitty choc rolls" here. They are, obviously, very tasty - to dogs! :)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Sabi is a boogy nose too! Mommakitty has to pick out his boogers and eye crusties! Da VET says that's just da way he was made.

Parker said...

I have enjoyed learning more about you all! Our DOG eats those snacks when he can. Mommy had to get covered boxes!

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute!

teeth bleaching

Unknown said...

You guys are just as goofy as the gang over here!!!

caspersmom said...

What great lists. Yeah, Amber used to have "kitty snacks" too and Mom would get mad at her. Benji, Mom had to laugh cause your Mom picks you nose, because she does the same to Gizmo. She tells him he always has a dirty nose. It's actually got dirt in it and whe doesn't know how he does it. Maybe the dirt just sticks to the you know what. Oh well.

Casper

snowforest said...

cool lists. i'm starting a new blog about cats at:
http://ailurophiles.blogspot.com/
added ur link there. check it out!
would appreciate if u reciprocate :)
thanx

Ayla said...

Great lists! I like Marley's the best 'cause I'm very picky about the stinky pan too. If it's not clean, I poop on the floor. It's like my signal to tell the Mom to clean it.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

those are furry informative meme you three. It is good to learn abouts our furriends ~Poiland tribe

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful lists with us. We feel like we know you so much better now. We always love getting to know all you wonderful little ones on here. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals