CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Emma's Been Tagged!


Cleo and a few others tagged me to tell seven random facts about me. Below are the rules to play by:

"Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"

Here goes:



  1. I am paper obsessed!

  2. My white patch on my chest kinda looks like an upside-down heart when I'm sitting down.

  3. I love Sammie too, although I front like I don't, hehee.

  4. I have a catnip addiction and I'm not afraid to admit it!

  5. I sometimes snack on my woofie's crunchies.

  6. I won't sleep in my mombean's bed, but am always napping in my older boybean's top bunk bed.

  7. I am blind in one eye, due to an injury to it when I was just a kitten.

I'll tag:


Uschi & Tanjiro


Tocchet


Mouse (Louche Tabby)


Nicky


Blackie (Pumpkin's World)


Momma Grace

14 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I enjoyed reading your list, Emma, and learning more about you! The white mark on your chest does look like an upside down heart. Cool!

Daisy said...

Oh, I can see the upside down heart! That is very cool. Your blind eye gives you character and makes you extra-special.

Ann M & the Kitties said...

Thanks for telling us all about you Emma, and Tocchet says thanks for tagging him. Your upside down heart spot is very beautiful.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we lerned some new stuff about yoo! We love dis meme cuz now we are getting to know our frends better. Like, we din't know yoo were blind in one eye. We knew yoo hadded white on yoor chest, but until yoo told us, we din't know it wuz an upside down hart!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hello Cousin, showing the world how gorgeous you are, I see. Both Mommy and I think this is just the sweetest picture of you! You were very good for posing for Auntie! I love your tail curl!

Marley, dude! The beans will be at Duncan's first T-Ball practice today. We should teleport to the Kitty Cat lounge and have us some nip! What Mom? That's not what they serve? Well why do the call it a Kitty Cat lounge if it's nothing but naked ladybeans? Sheesh!

Unknown said...

Thanks for telling us all about you Emma!
I love the meme!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awww I love your upside-down heart.

Pawesome meme!

DK & The Fluffies said...

I have an upside down heart on my face! I wonder if it is a tuxie thing?

Katnippia said...

Hi Emma! We liked learning morez aboutz youz. Pounce has a thing furz tissue paper or anypaer on the floor. She likez to jumpz on it and shredd it furz meowmize.

Hi my sweet and handsome Marley!
i was wondering if youz wanted to teleport over saturday (tomorrow) to snuggles and chill with me on our new giant porchi?
Purrs and kitty nose kisserz..Sia

Parker said...

An upside down heart! I can see it!
Purrs!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh yeah, we sees your upside down heart! we enjoyed your list Emma!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Emma ... Furry good list! I like how you're so pretty (and not just because you look almost exactly like me!). Tuxies ROCK! Especially Tuxies with white chins and bibs.

Have an excellent week and keep sittin' on paper! I once sat on a furry small receipt (I'm THAT addicted to paper).

DMM

caspersmom said...

Hey, thanks Emma for the seven facts. Really nice to get to know what you like. That's a real cute pose in your picture. Wonder if your heart is upside down inside you too??

Cleo

Mom here, Cleo I don't think Emma's real heart is upside down. Going to have to get you a tutor.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Emma, we are so happy that you shared the seven random facts about yourself. We know a lot of kitties on here that are catnip obsessed. Sometimes woofie treats can be delicious. Thanks for the share. Have a great one.
World of Animals